Shaping Guelph Official Plan Review (OPA 80) Rolling Hills Area Open House
Please join us for a virtual open house. The open house will provide you with an opportunity to learn about and provide your comments on the Shaping Guelph Official Plan Review proposed policies and land use designations for the Rolling Hills area.
Date: Monday, May 2, 2022
Time: 6:30 to 8 p.m.
You can join the open house through the virtual Microsoft Teams meeting at https://bit.ly/ShapingGuelph
The open house will include:
- A presentation providing an overview of the OPA 80 policies and land use designations for the Rolling Hills area
- A facilitated question and answer/comment period
About the Shaping Guelph project
In October 2019, we began a municipal comprehensive review of Guelph’s Official Plan to conform to A Place to Grow: Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe. This project is known as Shaping Guelph. Here is what we’ve done so far:
- Based on community input, developed a draft vision and principles to guide Guelph’s growth for the next 30 years
Had community conversations about:
- where and how to house Guelph’s growing population
- one possible way for Guelph to grow and what other growth options should be explored, and
- Guelph’s employment lands supply and future needs
- Explored growth scenarios; and
- Presented the growth management strategy to City Council.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please send us your comments, questions or feedback to email@example.com